Friday, December 5, 2008

I love Christmas and I love decorating my house for Christmas. These are just some of my decorations I have put out. And since it has been so long since W.W has posted anything, I thought I would share some pictures with you.
I have collected alot of Christmas balls and I am having fun finding places to display them. I am going to make a wreath with my surplus of vintage balls and see how it turns out. I see it in all the megazines and this year I want to try it. I will post pics of my progress!

2 comments:

Amber Strehle said...

Sarah!! Great pic's!! Love the balls, I sooo scored at a garage sale this summer and got about 60 awesome vintage balls..yes be jealous:) can't wait to see you very soon:)!

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures Sarah, so festive, so beautiful!!! I have bits and pieces of beauty but overall just one big mess! :-( I need to have someone tell me they're coming for dinner! p.s. I don't have one glass vintage ball - hear that Amber Rose???